Saturday, February 10, 2018

Valentine's Box with Wild Rose Studio

I love making holiday boxes for my grandchildren such as this Valentine Heart box that will be filled with handmade chocolates.  After doing several of these boxes, I could almost do them in my sleep.


I have a step-by-step tutorial on by blog on how to make the basic heart box by clicking HERE.  You could use any medium-sized heart die with scallops or no scallops for this project.  I used the Wild Rose Studio Bella with Teddy stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Ultra Soft PanPastel.  I like using PanPastels to color images as well as tint my foamiran flowers since I can erase my mistakes or lighten my colors with an eraser on the paper or rub the colors lighter on the foam.
The side of the heart has the Heartfelt Creations Classic Petunia paper  along with the border in the Heartfelt Creations Fleur Borders and Pockets set.  I used spray adhesive glue to the border to adhere to the side and added 3mm flat-back pearls to the side and top of the heart box.  
I added a bow and rhinestone heart slider bucket to the box.  I found some rhinestone hearts in my ole stashed and glued the two hearts on the box.  
Heartfelt Creations Classic Petunia Paper

So I hope I have inspired you to make a Valentine's Heart with the adorable Wild Rose Studio stamps such as the Bella with Teddy bear.  You can purchase these dies and most of the supplies from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.