Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Tutorial


Hi it's Jennifer here with the Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Tutorial.
Today I have used The Lawn Fawn Here We Go A Waddling Set.
So first of all I coloured them in Copics.

I then used two dies as shown to cut out the Box.

This created the window so it looks like this.

The second piece for the box you cut out.

It looks like this.

The inserts I cut 3 but you can cut as many as you like.

I then tape the 2 pieces of the box together on the fold.

I tape each end of the inserts. 

I then tape one side of my inserts into the box. The back insert
I taped higher so you could see it the other inserts are level with
the box bottom.

I then cut a piece of Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Chill for the back.
I also attached all my Penguins and lamp post using dimensionals.

Lay it flat and take the backing of your tape.

I fold the right side in which places the inserts perfectly on the second side.

I then take the backing of the tape on the box and fold the
left in and it should all line up perfectly. This is how you 
send this card in the mail.


 There is a panel in the kit to die cut your coloured sides but I
 also cut one a bit larger in the Blue Bazzil.

 I then added a few more embellishments to finish it off.
I really love the Lawn Fawn Mini Wreath with the added  

 Well I hope you enjoyed this Tutorial.

 Hope you have a Wonderful Crafting Week.

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.