Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Emily with Ted


Hi it's Jennifer here with my Tuesday Post.
This week I chose to use this very Sweet Stamp
The papers I used are Lemon Craft - Tiny Miracles.
Flowers are a mixture of Wild Orchid Flowers using the
colours that match the papers.  I have then teamed up the 
Magnolia Doohickey Dies Leaf and Swirl and  Dragonfly.
I am pretenting the Dragonfly is a Butterfly I just
 trimmed some off his body off.
The mix of laces I used are Lace Pearl Centre White,
I popped a Doiley in between the papers to add some more
depth.
Copics I used are
E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E31, E33, E37, E41, E43, E44
YG11, YG23
G63
B00, B01, B02, B04
R81, R83, R85



Hope you enjoyed this one.
All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook  look for the Videos
down the side too, Instragram and the Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog
 where there's a post nearly everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layers and love your colored picture of the little girlie and teddy bear. Adorable. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.