Saturday, November 5, 2016

Christmas Angels

Hi, I am back and excited to share with  the next three Saturdays cards made by me, Nancy Hill, using the four basic supplies shown below from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.

Tutti Designs- Snowglobe Expressions - Tutti-143
NUVO Glitter Drops - White Blizzard
Maja Vintage Autumn Basics 
Pion Designs - Silent Night I




There are six beautiful sentiments with the snowglobe in the gorgeous Tutti Designs-Snowglobe Expressions die.  Check out the reasonable price from The Rubber Buggy and all of the dies in ONE SET.   I could have used any of these sentiments from this die set.  Click HERE and you will see another example of a card that I made using the snowglobe die from this set.  

The Rubber Buggy on-line store is selling the NUVO brand.  If you are new to with NUVO, I would suggest the very gorgeous NUVO Glitter Drops - White Blizzard.  There are other beautiful colors to order and I plan to get most of them.  Also, NUVO Glitter also comes in a paste for other ways of using it.  


I uses this bottle for the perfect drop that looks like a clear glittery pearl on the snowflake or spread the glitter around like I did with the angle wings.  
When I am done with the drops, I put a small 1/2" thin wire into the tip of the bottle with a part of the wire bend on the outside of the tip when I screw the lid back onto the bottle.  When I am ready to use the NUVO bottle again, the glitter will easily flow out of the bottle.  If the glitter glue begins to not flow as well, I use the same thin wire and poke it down the tip to get the glitter glue to come out better.

The angels came from the Pion Design - Silent Night I collection and the background was from the Maja Designs - Autumn Vintage collection.  I added more snowflakes using an old stamp to the Maja Designs - Autumn Vintage paper and added NUVO Glitter Drops to each snowflake.  The frame was cut using the quality cardstock from Bazzill.  The Rubber Buggy sells many of the Bazzill colored card stock which I would highly recommend.  




Additional supplies used were the 4mm flat back pearl string, May Arts ribbon with a ribbon buckle slider. 

 Now it is your turn to try these products out from The Rubber Buggy and see what you create! 

Remember to visit The Rubber Buggy store to shop for those gorgeous dies, stamp supplies and other supplies for all of your projects, scrap booking and card making.  You will be excited to hop on over to  The Rubber Buggy Blog and The Rubber Buggy Facebook each day to see what the talented and creative designers have made with products from The Rubber Buggy store.  

Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will be sharing with you next Saturday another exciting project or card made using the wonderful Rubber Buggy supplies.  

Nancy Hill
Designer for The Rubber Buggy



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.