Tuesday, October 6, 2015

December daily 2015 update 2

Hi everyone!

Pi here with the second update for my December daily 2015.
You can read about my first update HERE
and about the set up for 2015 HERE

I have a good feeling about this so far, since there is still months to December - which is well needed in my case :) (Slow progress, but good progress, right?)



I know, I know. I was supposed to make all the 4x6 cards with the dates first. They are still my top priority, but I was just in the mood for some easy 3x4 filler and journaling cards.

Top left:
Super easy. A bit of gold washi from my stash and a piece of manufactore strip from Lawn Fawn on top of it. My plan is to leave it like that and have it like a journaling card. But I'll decide wether I''ll write direct on top of it or put another shaped layer to write on later. The paper is Magnolia 12x12 Vintage Christmas Ice princess cut into 3x4.

Top middle:
I'm super happy about how this turned out and it didn't take very long time to produce, but before I had wrapped my head around it... I really have to squeeze out creativity sometimes - LOL!
It's plain white cardstock cut into 3x4. I then added some scraps from a couple of manufactore strips on the top and bottom. The "you" is a die cut from Memory Box amazing you and the rest of the sentiment is from Wplus9 Handlettered thanks. I added a flair botton from the collection kit by Lawn Fawn Snow days (that's the paper from where the manufactore strips origin too) and stamped a couple of hearts in different sizes using Lawn Fawn stamp set Snow days. I used distress ink in Festive berries.

Top right:
Magnolia 12x12 Vintage Christmas Red noel cut into 3x4. A bit of washi music notes and a piece of manufactore strip on top. I cut the corners with a scissor, to add some interest. This card is also likley to hold either a small photo or some sort of journaling.

Bottom left:
This is a cut-a-part from the Lawn Fawn collection kit Snow day, so it is already a 3x4. I only added the flair from the same collection and a bow from the stamp set Snow day, die cut it with the coordinating die set and viola! I even used Lawn Fawn ink, freshly cut grass.

Bottom middle:
Magnolia 12x12 Vintage Christmas Snowy wood cut to 3x4. The washi tape is to ground the other pieces. Which is a scrap paper from Lawn Fawn collection kit Snow day, I rounded the top right corner. The little banner sticking out is part of a manufactor strip which has a bunch of banners saying "date:". But I hid the text. It's likely that this card will hold a smaller photo. I might write something on the banner or just make a smiley face...

Bottom right:
The 3x4 card is also a cut-a-part from the collection kit mentioned earlier. I had some intention of making something with the banner, but in the end I stuck to what's simple and just added the little snow scene, which is actually part of the packaging to mentioned collection kit :)


I hope I made sense, but if you have any questions just let me know.
Thanks for visiting!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.