Thursday, April 23, 2015

New Design Team Member

Hi Everyone,

It is a hard task to pick from so many wonderful applications for our Design Team Positions but I had to do it. We have picked 3 new members and will be introducing them over the next couple of days.

Lets meet Noe today she comes to us all the way from the North of Spain. We are super excited to see what all she has in store for us.


"My name is Noelia but I prefer being called Noe.

I'm 32 years old and I live in the north of Spain with my two children and my husband.

I studied Law and Criminology but my passion has always been crafts.

I began to practice scrapbooking when my first son was born 4 years ago, and since I couldn't stop.

I have known fantastic people, it's the best of this art.

I love to create layouts with my favorite photos and make cards for specials occasions!! That makes the difference!!

And I love creating mixed media projects: I enjoy playing with inks, stencils, gesso ... hands dirty can be fun!!!

In July 2014 I opened my blog "El Scrap de Cris y Noe" with one of my best friend and here I am!!

I also give scrapbooking workshops in a shop of my town... We had fun and we learn from each other!!

I hope to give the best of me, to be able to show you projects that you like very much and learn many things from my team mates!".


Thank you Noe we are super excited to have you.

Kellie


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity Kellie! I'm very happy to being part of these fabulous DT!! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Noe, I wish you well and follow sharing your beautiful creations!!! Felicidades te mereces todo lo bello que llegue a tu vida, que sigas compartiendo tus creaciones a través del mundo

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.