Friday, April 24, 2015

Another Design Team Member Introduction.

Lets meet Bev Code. She has been super busy with getting post ready for The Rubber Buggy Blog. She received her package and must have went directly to work with the products. You have to love that about her, she is really on top of it.

Here is a little bit about Bev:

I was new to online scrapping since Apr 2009. There were so many amazing sites that were my learning curve to this amazing world of scrapbooking.

My name is Bev Code and I have been scrapping about 5+ years. I am a wife, mother and gramma that loves being retired and now have time to scrap to my heart's content. I love scrapbooking along with fun things it entails with online friends, forums and FB. The learning process has been interesting and creative also. Other crafts I love also are needlepoint, sewing, knitting, crochet and taking lots of photos. Family and friends are the subjects of my scrapping along with nature, ancestry and vacation sites. I live in Conestogo, Ontario and spend some time in Florida where I take my scrapping with me for the extended time.

Thank you Bev for joining our team. Looking forward to your amazing projects.

Kellie

2 comments:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.