Sunday, June 15, 2014

Explosion Box Wedding Card

Today I am going to share with you an Exploding Box Wedding Card that I made for my sister to give at a wedding shower she attended.

I used the Maja Design Papers from the Vintage Spring Basics Collection. If you have not yet worked with the Maja Line of Paper then I encourage you to try them. They are a heavy double-sided cardstock with the most wonderful vintage feel to them.

                                                 All these products can be found at:
                                                               The Rubber Buggy

                   Here is the box closed up and when you take the lid off it explodes.                                      


 On the inside is a cake with Wild Orchid Flowers attached.
The Wedding Sentiment on the top and the one on the inside is from Magnolia Stamps .


I used some cheesecloth and a doily under the cake.

I really had a lot fun creating this project and think it would be a great idea for a baby shower as well.

Thank you for looking!
Kellie Hill

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.