Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Siluette Tilda

Hi everyone!

Pi here.
I recently saw the most amazing cards being done with distress background and just the siluette image of flowers, trees and dragonflies. As you can see I was somewhat inspired :) 

However, I don't have any good stamps for that kind of card. Most of mine are for colouring and detailing. But I figured what if I coloured it black...

What do you think of the result? Mine is nowhere close to the atmosphere I was going for, but with some stickles, it turned a lot better and I just think I need more practise - LOL!
Next time I will go for more darker distressing too, but as I have already put the stickles to this one I don't think it will work as good as if I had a smooth surface to work on...

Well, maybe next time :)
But please let me know what you think!

Products from the store:
Smooth paper
Magnolia rubber stamp DANCING QUEEN TILDA
Magnolia rubber stamp STONE PATH
Kaisercraft SHEET MUSIC
Copic marker B100
Distress ink TUMBLED GLASS
Distress ink BUNDLED SAGE
Distress ink PEELED PAINT
Stickles gold
Stickles mint


Thanks for visiting!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.