Thursday, August 8, 2013

Princess Tilda Magnolia stamped card

Good morning crafty friends it's Kelly with a very bright project for you today.  I used an image from The Rubber Buggy called Princess Pea Tilda from the Magnolia collection.  She is super cute and sitting down so I incorporated a Graphic 45 paper stack in to this mix, the bright colors are perfect and I cut a little notecard out to make her sit on and she is just darling.  It's a pretty simple card I cut a 6x6 piece of the G45 Bohemian Bazaar from the Rubber Buggy.  I glimmermisted a mask by Christi Tomlinson called vintage lace and cut it out to make my own doily background.  I then adhered the image over top of the notecard and then adhered that to the card and added a few little embellishments along with a saying and trimmed it out with green twine at the top.  I decided I wanted her to pop  a little after finishing the card so I added some stickles to her hair & body.  Here she is: 



The copic colors I used were:
E02, 21
RV 022, 09, 06
FRV1
B18, 93, 000

Thanks so much for looking & commenting and have a great day!  ~Kelly Walkelmol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.