Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back to school

I was unable to get my challenge card for the Rubber Buggy in time for the challenge blog so I wanted to share it here with you on the Design team blog.  It is using the Geekin it girl by Saturated Canary sold at The Rubber Buggy.  I basically layered my papers and added a few embellishments including journey metal tag and twine. I added a little flat back pearl to the fishtale banner and a few flowers from my stash and here is the finished product and I love how it came out.  Super cute!  Hope you like it and head over to the Rubber Buggy store to purchase the adorable stamp and some pretty flowers to create your own card!  

Thanks for looking ~Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.