Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thank you - Cocco with present by Magnolia stamps

Hello Everyone,
                 Have a wonderful Thanksgiving to you all! I made a tag using my TH Sizzix die and I recycled my biscuit box and then covered it with glitter cardstock. On top of it I added doily and then designer paper by Magnolia Christmas story. I love this Cocco with present by Magnolia stamps so versatile, you can use this image in any occasions pretty much. I love coloring this adorable bear that you can find at The Rubber Buggy store. I colored the image with distress inks and by using pen nibs.  I added different kinds of embellishments and die cuts in this tag. I had fun creating this tag and I hope you like it.
 
                 Don't forget we have a challenge going on at The Rubber Buggy challenge blog. Play along with us the challenge is Color Inspiration for more details Click here. The challenge will end on December 11th midnight.

 

Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy

Magnolia Rubber Stamp:

Magnolia Patterned paper:
Christmas story-Coming soon
 
Embellishments:
 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Jas
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.