Friday, November 23, 2012

Mo Manning Anna and Her Timeout Chair

Hi Everyone.  Dawn here on this fabulous Friday with my post for The Rubber Buggy, to show you some more inspiration using some wonderful stamps and products from the Store. Today I used a stamp called Mo Manning ANNA AND HER TIMEOUT CHAIR Rubber Stamp.


 
My card is 6" square.  I stamped my image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto some Cryogen CS.  I then colored my image in using copics.  I added some ribbon and bow.  I also added some flat backed pearls to the corners.



Copic markers used:
Skin- E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E27, E25, E23, E21
Overalls  - B97, B95, B93, B91
shirt - Y15, Y13, Y11



See you all back next Friday with some more inspiration.  The challenge blog is up and running, so checkout the awesome challenge we have in store for you all.....

Happy Stamping!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.